We wanted to take moment and let all of you know all that we are doing in order to make Lieberman Family Chiropractic compliant in these trying times.
Many of you may not know that Dr. Brian is the president of the chiropractic state organization, Georgia Council on Chiropractic. Dr. Brian is very busy leading his members in information and compliancy. He is in constant touch with one of our profession's lead researchers and other organizations' presidents from around the country to ensure that we are providing the most up to date information on providing a safe environment for all of you to come to in our office. Please rest assured that we are not taking COVID-19 lightly.
What LFC is doing as of March 28, 2020:
- We are taking temperatures at the door.
- We are signing each patient in so you do not have to touch the computer
- We are using every other adjusting table, wiping down tables with disinfectant in between each person
- Wiping down all surfaces at the beginning and end of each shift.
- We are leaving doors open so no doorknobs have to be touched.
- The docs are hand sanitizing in between each patient.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for patients to use.
- We are keeping the number of people in the office to less than 10. If it rains, we have you wait in your cars and call you when it's your turn.
What can you do?
- Limit touching of surfaces while in the office.
- If you need to make a payment and you normally pay by credit card, we have it on file and are able to run it without you having to present your card.
- If you have any symptoms, please do not come in. Call and make an appointment and one of the doctors will meet you during CLOSED hours.
- Last, if you happen to have any new bottles of hand sanitizer that you can spare, we would greatly appreciate if you could share with one us. They are hard to find at this moment.
- Stay calm. Choose to think positive. Limit your news watching. Do what you can do.
- Get lots of rest. Take your vitamins especially Vitamin C&D and zinc. Drink lots of water and get some exercise. Do what you can to keep your immune system strong!
Know that we are here. We love you all and know we will get through this together.
WE ARE STILL SEEING NEW PATIENTS.
PLEASE CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Lieberman Family Chiropractic Best Chiropractors in Rome
5 Years in a Row!!
Call us at: 706-232-9355
Curious if chiropractic is for you? Call today for a FREE consultation.